Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2008

SAP MM - Consignment Process - Settlement

I am having a problem with consignment settlement.

While trying to settle the consignment in MRKO, I am getting the following error message:

Consignmnt settlement: No message was found for partner 123/company code 1000.

Is there any message indicator which needs to be turned on?

You can goto tcode MRM1, specify the condition type = "KONS" for consignment and Company code = 1000

Remember not to specify the partner in the condition record.

Then proceed to MRKO to do your consignment settlement.

I did what you suggested and now I am able to settle the consignment.

I am able to see the invoice document that is created.

Thanks once again for the help!

No comments:

Archives